Although hand tools are very convenient when needing precision to plant a garden, garden power tools are more effective when it to comes to keeping your garden nice and clean throughout the year. Therefore, we advise you to inform yourself about the advantages of a lawnmower and pressure washer, two important utensils that can make life a lot easier for you.Two Basic Garden Power Tools Everyone Should Have Picture
Lawnmower buying guide
Nowadays, there is a wide variety of lawn mowers on the market. If you take a look at some reviews on bestlawnmowers.reviews, you will see that lawn mowers are so diverse that it can be very challenging to narrow down your choices to a single unit. Determining the right type of lawnmower for your garden might seem difficult, but once you identify your needs, selecting a proper tool will be easy. There are 3 types of lawnmowers that you can choose between to trim your grass.
- The cylinder lawnmower integrates a series of blades that rotate against a stable bottom blade, making the mower adequate for level lawns that require short cuts. This tool is perfect for ornamental gardens, as it features a great precision, so you can use it to create all sorts of designs. Furthermore, it can be petrol-powered, or electric, but you can also get a hand-pushed model. Keep in mind that lawns that have been trimmed with this type of device require more frequent mowing to look good.
- Rotary lawnmowers have the capacity to cope with a large variety of lawns, including areas with rough grass and slopes. These garden power tools incorporate blades that rotate horizontally, and they enable the user to choose the desired cutting height. They are great for families who don’t like to cut the grass on a regular basis.
- Lawnmowers that hover just above the grass are recommended for gardens with curved edges, paths and flower beds. These rotary devices are very lightweight, so they can be easily maneuvered.
Pressure washer buying guide
If you want to save time on washing away hard-set dirt, we advise you to use one of the most practical garden power tools, the pressure washer. Here are the main types of models that you can find on the market:
- Electric pressure washers are reliable tools that emit a strong jet of water to help you clean your dirty patio fast and easy. They require electricity to operate, and they deliver a quiet operation, so they won’t distract other people from their work. Therefore, these devices are a great choice for dealing with unpleasant garden chores.
- Petrol pressure washers have a more powerful jet than electric pressure tools, but they are also more expensive. Furthermore, petrol powered devices are more convenient than electric ones because they are cordless, so you can use them anywhere you want. So, based on your necessities, you can opt between petrol powered tools, which are more adequate for heavy duty use, and electric pressure machines that were built for dealing with average jobs.